H
HeistheBreadofLife
Guest
I’m struggling very strongly with my faith. I love it but I keep getting tempted to leave it for a life of sin but I know I can’t and I don’t want to live without it. I love Christ, the Eucharist, and the Moral Values. The one thing I have a hard time accepting is that homosexuality is intrinsically disordered. It is not that I don’t believe but rather I don’t want to. I am bisexual. A life without Christ sounds like absolute torture. I also have been going through a dry period of faith since last September or October. The weirdest thing is that I am yelled to deny my faith over this issue even though I feel like I would be happiest as a Catholic husband to a woman with many children (or I say that now when I have none and am just 16). What is your guidance for getting past doubt and the deceitful whisper of Satan in your ear that you know morality better than God? I also feel hated because people make fun of me at school for being reserved and mock me for coming out. I struggle to see myself ever being a decent Catholic man. I could never be patient, perseverent, and selfless. I could never stop objectifying men and women, leaving the God I love, or being an overall dissapointment. Please help me and pray for me. God bless you.