Corona Anti-body test

• Thread starter Thread starter And1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

And1

I have the opportunity to get an anti-body test for free. I feel like it’s wrong for me to take it though.
Do you think I should take it?

Last edited:
Why would it be wrong, exactly? The more data that there is available, the better.

I’m not completely sure actually, but I have a feeling that it might be wrong. Maybe it’s that I might be using a test that could have helped someone else more, or that I am focusing on worldly things.

I just found out I can’t actually receive the antibody test, but thank you for responding!

I’m not completely sure actually, but I have a feeling
Feelings aren’t meant to be tossed out for no reason… BUT they also need to be guided by reason and not followed for no reason as well! Is there any REASONABLE reason for you to forgo the antibody test? Is there a reasonable to reason to get one? I’d discern from there…

I got a free antibody test here via the local urgent care clinic, but I understand from friends I know who are in the medical test business that the tests are only 50 percent accurate.
I did it partly to contribute as a data point to help them do further research with the tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back