D
Della
Guest
This is true, but what are the 10 Commandments if not the natural law, which St. Paul cited when he wrote that the pagans are without excuse before God. I’m thinking within the mercy which God has shown us all by planting them in our hearts. Julius Caesar must have known that having sex with other men’s wives is wrong. It was even in his society, so he can’t be let off the hook for doing those things that violate natural law. Still, we cannot judge the man’s soul. Thank God that’s in our pay grade. As much as we can admire Julius Caesar for his many accomplishments in the end, only God can know his ultimate fate, as I’m sure you agree.From all your posts I still have no clue why you single out Julius Caesar for a thread discussion.
As I mentioned there are hundreds of millions of people alive today who have never heard of the 10 Commandments.