G
goforgoal
Guest
Daily Lenten Prayer for April 3, 2009
Opening Prayer: Lord, grant us Your forgiveness, and set us free from our enslavement to sin. Amen.
Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 20:10-13 John 10-31-42
Meditation: Jesus is the Son of God because He performed the works of His Father. What can I do today to perform God’s works, and show the world that I am His son or daughter?
Closing Prayer: Lord, may we always receive Your protection and may You keep us safe from all harm. Amen
oblatesusa.org
Opening Prayer: Lord, grant us Your forgiveness, and set us free from our enslavement to sin. Amen.
Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 20:10-13 John 10-31-42
Meditation: Jesus is the Son of God because He performed the works of His Father. What can I do today to perform God’s works, and show the world that I am His son or daughter?
Closing Prayer: Lord, may we always receive Your protection and may You keep us safe from all harm. Amen
oblatesusa.org