Daily Lenten Prayer for March 27, 2009

  • Thread starter Thread starter goforgoal
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goforgoal

Guest
Daily Lenten Prayer for March 27, 2009

Opening Prayer: Father, our source of life, You know our weakness. May we reach out with joy to grasp Your hand and walk more readily in Your ways. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Wisdom 2:1, 12-22 John 7:1-2, 10, 25-30

Meditation: Jesus was arrested, tortured and killed even though he had done nothing wrong. How do I react when I am falsely accused?

Closing Prayer: Lord, keep us from our old and sinful ways and help us to continue in the new life. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Opening Prayer: Father, our source of life, You know our weakness. May we reach out with joy to grasp Your hand and walk more readily in Your ways. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Wisdom 2:1, 12-22 John 7:1-2, 10, 25-30

Meditation: Jesus was arrested, tortured and killed even though he had done nothing wrong. How do I react when I am falsely accused? Jesus please help us to be faithful even when everything goes against us

Closing Prayer: Lord, keep us from our old and sinful ways and help us to continue in the new life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top