Daily mass and adoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaysdec
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaysdec

Guest
Please pray for me that I can go to Daily Mass and adoration and that I can find transportation to get to Mass because I am unable to drive do to my vision disability. And please pray for me that I can find some loving Holy Catholic friends in my area.
 
Please pray for me that I can go to Daily Mass and adoration and that I can find transportation to get to Mass because I am unable to drive do to my vision disability. And please pray for me that I can find some loving Holy Catholic friends in my area.
No problem at all. I would like to be able to do the same. God bless 🙂
 
Praying for your intentions. Inquire if your Parish has members that volunteer to transport parishioners for Mass attendance. My Parish has such a program for the elderly & disabled.
 
Lord Jesus, please this Your friend with the means to get to his or her church. Amen. 🙂
 
Praying for your intentions. Hope you find a way to Mass and friendship soon.

Mary.
 
Praying for your intentions. Inquire if your Parish has members that volunteer to transport parishioners for Mass attendance. My Parish has such a program for the elderly & disabled.
Very good advice! Many parishes either have a set program, or have parishioners that they would be willing to reach out to and ask.
 
Praying for your intentions. Inquire if your Parish has members that volunteer to transport parishioners for Mass attendance. My Parish has such a program for the elderly & disabled.
:signofcross:
 
Please pray for me that I can go to Daily Mass and adoration and that I can find transportation to get to Mass because I am unable to drive do to my vision disability. And please pray for me that I can find some loving Holy Catholic friends in my area.
Hi Jaysdec,

Praying for your intentions.

God bless you! 🙂
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
**:angel1:

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

:angel1:**
 
Remembering you and your intentions in my daily prayers. God bless.
 
Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top