Day 20 (First day of week 2)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hazcompat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazcompat

Guest
Purpose: Obtain Knowledge of the Blessed Virgin

I have been coasting in the wake of our sister in Christ MariaChristi. I am posting to keep this link available to anyone else participating in the Lenten journey of 33 days toward the Feast of the Incarnation, as outlined by St. Louis De Montfort.

totalconsecration.ageofmary.com/preparation-20.html

I have been meditating on these words from Sacred Scripture:

“Mary kept all these words, pondering them in her heart” and ,"And his mother kept all these words in her heart. "

If I had Marys’ sinless heart to love thee with my dearest Lord.

I had trouble with the Rosary link at the end of the page, this one might help.

holyrosary.ageofmary.com/

Peace
 
Thank you hazcompat

I hope MariaChristi is okay.

I don’t rely on the link posted here each day and I am silent, but I still check in.

The consecration website is saved on my own computer, phone and iPad.
 
Thank you hazcompat

I hope MariaChristi is okay.

I don’t rely on the link posted here each day and I am silent, but I still check in.

The consecration website is saved on my own computer, phone and iPad.
Thank you Beautiful,

I was used to reading her reflections and then following the link, I hope all is well also.

Peace
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top