M
MariaChristi
Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Today, I will be participating in the Legion of Mary Acies Mass. The word “Acies” is Latin for “Army arrayed for battle”. It is an appropriate title since Legion Members from all over the state or region all over the world, gather annually on a day close to the Feast of the Annunciation to renew their Consecration. Going before the alter, two by two, each in turn, audibly praying the simple form “I am all yours, and all I have is yours”.
Please pray for, and with us, as we offer ourselves anew to Jesus through Mary, before Mass, individually and then at Mass with the Universal Church. We are praying in thanksgiving for the year’s blessings and asking for strength to continue in the battle against evil for our King and Queen, Jesus and Mary. Our group will be traveling by bus for almost 4 hours to get to the 10 am Mass. Please pray for us and I will remember you all as well. Thanks.
By God’s Grace may we continue to learn of Jesus through Mary, and love them ever more and more.
See HERE
Today, I will be participating in the Legion of Mary Acies Mass. The word “Acies” is Latin for “Army arrayed for battle”. It is an appropriate title since Legion Members from all over the state or region all over the world, gather annually on a day close to the Feast of the Annunciation to renew their Consecration. Going before the alter, two by two, each in turn, audibly praying the simple form “I am all yours, and all I have is yours”.
Please pray for, and with us, as we offer ourselves anew to Jesus through Mary, before Mass, individually and then at Mass with the Universal Church. We are praying in thanksgiving for the year’s blessings and asking for strength to continue in the battle against evil for our King and Queen, Jesus and Mary. Our group will be traveling by bus for almost 4 hours to get to the 10 am Mass. Please pray for us and I will remember you all as well. Thanks.
By God’s Grace may we continue to learn of Jesus through Mary, and love them ever more and more.
See HERE