Day of prayer for the Environmentally Ill

• Thread starter Thread starter Didi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Didi

Thursday, May 12, is a day of prayer for the environmentally ill (E.I.). The E.I. are those who cannot tolerate life in a society saturated with chemicals and toxins. Often times their bodies react adversely to perfumes, carpeting, plastics, paints, synthetic fabrics, resins, beauty products, household cleaners, bug spray, weed killers and other things that most people take for granted, as well as foods, molds, pollen and dust. A small percentage cannot tolerate electro-magnetic fields.

Reactions vary in intensity and can affect every organ in the body, causing a myriad of physical, mental and emotional symptoms. The reactions can be ongoing or delayed, causing Chronic Fatigue Syndrom, Fibromyalgia, and Gulf War Syndrome.

While scientists have long recognized that formaldehyde is a sensitizer and the Environmental Protection Agency recognizes indoor air pollution and some pesticides are associated with the development of chemical sensitivity, the public is often not aware of this type of injury. Therefore, the environmentally ill suffer from ostracization from society as well as from serious health problems.

Since all areas of life are challenged by the illness, prayer is needed for safe (tolerated) food, water, air, clothing, housing and for the provision of their financial, medical, legal, social and spiritual needs. Also pray that the Lord would reveal to each individual with the illness the cause of symptoms and the solution.

Thank you! For more information contact:

Share, Care and Prayer, Inc.
P.O. Box 2080
Frazier Park, CA 93225
www.sharecareprayer.org

[Personal Note: I became chronically ill as a result of a build-up of pesticides in my system five years ago. If not for the prayer and support of my friends, family and Church, I don’t know how I could have gotten through this. Please pray especially for those who don’t have good support systems and don’t know Our Lord Jesus.]

Just a reminder that this day of prayer is coming up this Thursday, May 12 :gopray2: Thanks!

Dear Didi

Your intentions and yourself remain in my prayers

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Sorry I didn’t see this until this morning. I live in metro NYC, and the last time I gave blood, the guy on the chair next to me was receiving blood product for treatment of the lymphoma he developed as a result of his months of work for the Sanitation Department cleaning up after 9-11. It wasn’t just the police and firefighters who were heroes in that effort. We need to remember the sanitation crews also. May God bless them.

40.png
Didi:
I became chronically ill as a result of a build-up of pesticides in my system five years ago. If not for the prayer and support of my friends, family and Church, I don’t know how I could have gotten through this. Please pray especially for those who don’t have good support systems and don’t know Our Lord Jesus.]
Sorry to hear about your illness. My family will pray you. Growing up on the farm, this caught my interest. Do you have any more information? How is your illness coming along?

Thanks for the help.

May God :blessyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back