R
Rascalking
Guest
…like people who blast Christians, think Catholics are insane, this or that. As a young man, I used to get very angry with them. It really boiled my blood. Now, I just feel sort of sorry for them. For example, while watching National Geographic, they showed some rubbish on “The Tomb of Jesus” where they basically just bashed Christians. In my early twenties, I would have screamed at the TV. Now, I just feel sorry for them and change the station.
I still am very passionate-politics, baseball, music, literature, and religion as well. When I debate people about the above, I don’t and never really have gotten angry-just passionate. I admit I did used to get angry about Religious debate.
Has this happened to anyone else? Where you just shake your head and pity them rather than get angry?
Thank you and happy new year!
I still am very passionate-politics, baseball, music, literature, and religion as well. When I debate people about the above, I don’t and never really have gotten angry-just passionate. I admit I did used to get angry about Religious debate.
Has this happened to anyone else? Where you just shake your head and pity them rather than get angry?
Thank you and happy new year!