T
TheWiseMan
Guest
Hello,
Currently as of late, I have been writing a novel. It is a Young Adult novel geared mostly toward other young Catholics.
Now, I’ll have to admit the fact that, in the dedication page of the manuscript, I wrote that I was going to dedicate the novel to Catholic saints, whose patronage is young people. Saints like John Bosco and Maria Goretti come to mind.
I must ask, would it be alright for a Catholic writer to dedicate a novel to a Catholic saint or a group of saints with similar patronages?
Thanks,
-TWM
Currently as of late, I have been writing a novel. It is a Young Adult novel geared mostly toward other young Catholics.
Now, I’ll have to admit the fact that, in the dedication page of the manuscript, I wrote that I was going to dedicate the novel to Catholic saints, whose patronage is young people. Saints like John Bosco and Maria Goretti come to mind.
I must ask, would it be alright for a Catholic writer to dedicate a novel to a Catholic saint or a group of saints with similar patronages?
Thanks,
-TWM