Desecrating the Eucharist

• Thread starter Thread starter Sir_Knight
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir_Knight

When satanists desecrating the Eucharist, are they actually hurting Jesus? I would think not because once Jesus rose from the dead, He ascended into heaven to never suffer again. Instead, aren’t they OFFENDING Him by their actions thus making themselves subject to His judgement for these sins?

Seems like a dumb thing to do – intentionally offend someone who could save you from eternal punishment. Sort of like intentionally shooting yourself in the foot.

Comments anyone?

Sir Knight:
When satanists desecrating the Eucharist, are they actually hurting Jesus? I would think not because once Jesus rose from the dead, He ascended into heaven to never suffer again. Instead, aren’t they OFFENDING Him by their actions thus making themselves subject to His judgement for these sins?

Seems like a dumb thing to do – intentionally offend someone who could save you from eternal punishment. Sort of like intentionally shooting yourself in the foot.

Comments anyone?
Hi,
Yes they are certainly on the path to hell. They can’t hurt God. But they certainly hurt themselves. They believe they are going to a paradise you know. They think God has deceived us into thinking you have to walk this narrow path and have little fun (sins) to get to Heaven. There satanic bible is the reverse of ours. Many people become powerful and rich when they sell their souls, but some become violently ill. Satan makes the choice.
It’s funny how they know where the true presence of Christ is in the Blessed Sacrament. I have a friend who got mixed up in one of these cults for a short time. So I know a little about them. He’s now a practising Catholic. I am off now, so I won’t be making any more posts for a while. Steer clear of these people. Just pray for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back