Devotion to the Scared Heart

• Thread starter Thread starter blourdes
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blourdes

During the last 9 months my spirituality has grown leaps and bounds. Praise the LORD!!! I feel that I am being called to a deeper realtionship with our Lord through the Scared Heart. I want to deepen my devotion to the Scared Heart. Does any one know of a novea, readings, or prayers that I can find to read. I know the Devotion has been around for along time, I just never have been called to it until now. Thanks for any info.

Hi,

In my Parish we started praying the Novena to the Sacred Heart every Friday after the 9:00 AM Mass. On First Friday we add the Litany.

I started a thread with these prayers, and invite everyone to join us each week.

Here’s the thread.
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=20365

Here’s a link to the Priests of the Sacred Heart website.
poshusa.org/

God bless you in your journey 🙂

Hi!

There is lot’s of really beautiful and inspiring material online for devotion to the Sacred Heart. A couple of websites that you may want to have a look at are:

Heart to Heart: An Apostolic Mission for the Renewal of Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. They have a lot of material on their website and will also send out a free package of devotional material to those who ask:
sacredheartdevotion.com/index.html

This second website offers the text of an old devotional booklet called HOLY HOUR OF REPARATION—COULD YOU NOT WATCH ONE HOUR WITH ME?
marielizlibrary.com/page22.html

Between these 2 websites there should be lots there to keep you going for a while.

Jennifer 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back