Did anybody ever hear of other miracles of the sun?

• Thread starter Thread starter workinprogress
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

workinprogress

I heard on a taped sermon that a site related to the conversion of Bruno (who was planning to kill Pope Pius 12th) was to get some miracle some 30 years afterwards and a miracle of the sun was filmed once of of a few times (all in the 80s) by some Italian station. Anyone hear about this? I’m suprised none of Fr. Gruner’s people mentioned this in more recent decades of their magazine and I’ve never heard about this on EWTN either. I wonder why.

There was the miracle of the sun at Fatime witnessed by some 50,000 people and written about in the newspaper.

After the sun spins and sprays colored lights, it appears to plunge towards the earth causing terror and panic. Just when it seems that it’s going to obliterate everyone, it halts its downward course and returns to the heavens.

work(name removed by moderator)rogress:
I heard on a taped sermon that a site related to the conversion of Bruno (who was planning to kill Pope Pius 12th) was to get some miracle some 30 years afterwards and a miracle of the sun was filmed once of of a few times (all in the 80s) by some Italian station. Anyone hear about this? I’m suprised none of Fr. Gruner’s people mentioned this in more recent decades of their magazine and I’ve never heard about this on EWTN either. I wonder why.
Try: www.fatima.org

I know what happened at Fatima, Moira, but I’m talking about recurrances that happened in Italy about 70 years later and recorded by Italian media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back