Did God Truly Give Us the Power?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reuben_J
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reuben_J

Guest
This is hard to believe but St Paul wrote: “and how extraordinary great is the power that he has exercised for us believers”. He accorded this power as that of rising Jesus from the dead, and enthroning him at God’s right hand in heaven. He went to say that this power is far above every principality, ruling force, and sovereignty.

If the power given to us that allows Jesus to put all things under his feet, how is it applied to us? What power is this? If it is promised how is that we can never really literally experienced and see this power? What happened?
 
Jesus,our Lords peace be whit You.
Yes. And moore we don’t need to know.
I understand that we wont to know moore,but as it is said in a song by J.Cash,“the moore I know,the moore I know that I don’t know at all”.
What we need to know comes from the Bible and the Gospels,what we need to understand we find in the Cathechism.
Does knowing moore make us better humans and christians? I think not.
 
Jesus,our Lords peace be whit You.
Yes. And moore we don’t need to know.
I understand that we wont to know moore,but as it is said in a song by J.Cash,“the moore I know,the moore I know that I don’t know at all”.
What we need to know comes from the Bible and the Gospels,what we need to understand we find in the Cathechism.
Does knowing moore make us better humans and christians? I think not.
Peace be with you too.

I take it that you do not know anything about this subject, perhaps like many of us. Thank you anyway.

Surely knowing about what’s hidden in a mystery is a grace and it will make us better Christians, without a doubt. Jesus says so himself. So why not?

God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top