Did you ever feel watched?

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueRain
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueRain

I don’t think I have ever seen an angel that I know of. In fact if I did I would probably think I was going crazy. But I was thinking about my childhood and I remember I used to have the feeling that someone was watching me. Watching me in a calm way with a serene smile. I had this feeling when I was about 3 or 4 years old, but I never actually saw anyone.

I was reading a book and it was mentioned how many times children are naturally better at picking up spritual experiences like seeing angels.

I can’t remember how, but even my brother commented on this and he stated the same 3 to 4 year old age. Although I have never seen lights or angels, I know God has protected my family and me all through life.

I distinctly remember having this feeling on Good Friday one year when I was an Altar Boy. I was scheduled to keep the Blessed Sacrament company for an hour in the afternoon, and I mentioned that feeling to a friend. I must have been about 11 years old. The memory has been a comfort to me throughout the years…

Mostly just when was about to do something bad…and I knew I couldn’t escape the view of God. :o

There’s always much more happening than what we see.
Top Harvard physicists are talking seriously about more than three dimensions. There might be four, five, maybe even infinite dimensions - all right here among us. And someone in those dimensions could possibly see us, just the way we can see two dimensions in our three dimensional world.
This isn’t a stretch for me to believe. I would dare to call it a truth.

Here is where I heard about this.

radio.cbc.ca/programs/quirks/archives/05-06/nov05.html
Click on either the real audio or MP3 link and move the slidebar to about the 30 minute mark of the the 50 minute broadcast. It’s very interesting. It’s enough to make a person think.

As I once told my friends …

Live life as if you’re being watched … because you are.

😃

Of course you were being watched by your angels…that’s what they do!

I think when we were children, we “feel” that feeling easier because we really are closer to God as children. Does that make sense?

I completely Agree DJ Gang…I had a terrible experience when I was about 4 or 5 years old in which someone purposely whiplashed my forehead with the buckle end of his belt to reprimand me for dropping Tea on his TV. The man quickly left with a look of surprise on his face…I didn’t know why.
Few moments later, a lady who spotted me in the room was shocked to see my face which was bleeding profusely on the forehead and demanded to know who did it to me. I had no idea what she was talking about because although I knew that the man struck me, in all honesty, I felt nothing of the belt; but PHYSICALLY, (and this I solemnly swear) I felt a hand upon my forehead taking the blow of the belt. Truly a hand. That’s why I did not know why the man was so surprised to leave the room quickly, and why the lady was so shocked. I felt nothing of the pain although I nursed a wound. I am so grateful to God.

We are indeed more aware, if not closer to God as children. But the Great God Almigty is ALWAYS watching us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back