Did you know what Mary said about the Rosary?

• Thread starter Thread starter Alma
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alma

I just read that ‘Rosary’ comes from a latin word that means ‘crown of roses’, and that Mary once told told a Saint (I don’t remember who), that whenever someone prays a Hail Mary, She receives a rose, and that when someone prays the Rosary, She receives a complete crown of roses! 🙂
How beautiful to be able to give our dear Mother many crowns of roses, not only on her Feast, next Friday, or on this month, traditionally dedicated to pray the Rosary, but always! :love:

Would you like to pray one now?

40.png
Alma:
I just read that ‘Rosary’ comes from a latin word that means ‘crown of roses’, and that Mary once told told a Saint (I don’t remember who), that whenever someone prays a Hail Mary, She receives a rose, and that when someone prays the Rosary, She receives a complete crown of roses! 🙂
How beautiful to be able to give our dear Mother many crowns of roses, not only on her Feast, next Friday, or on this month, traditionally dedicated to pray the Rosary, but always! :love:

Would you like to pray one now?
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

A rose for my Mother. 🙂

40.png
Alma:
I read something similar that Mary places all the Roses at the foot of the Throne of God, can’t verify this but hope to find out one day.

Since I heard about the roses I make an effort to pray the whole Rosary.
Can’t resist giving as much roses as possible to our dearest Mary, Mother of God and of us! :love:

Read, the Secret of the rosary by Saint Louis De Montfort. In it he speaks abut that and a number of other very beautiful stories on the rosary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back