F
franciscanhobbi
Guest
Please pray for my friend Petunia.
She is a diabetic amputee, shuffled from nursing home to hospital and back.
The nursing home accidentally disenrolled her when she was sent for bloodwork; now the hospital wants to discharge her. My friend can no longer live at home. So she’s effectively homeless.
She is not getting enough attention by providers.
They are basically ignoring her to death, her daughter says. Letting little problems pile up.
I feel this is the result of the medical atmosphere of today. If it is perceived that you will not get substantially better, quickly, it is the unspoken wish that you pass away sooner rather than later. She’s only 65.
Include a prayer that I will be a faithful friend.
Thank you and God bless.
She is a diabetic amputee, shuffled from nursing home to hospital and back.
The nursing home accidentally disenrolled her when she was sent for bloodwork; now the hospital wants to discharge her. My friend can no longer live at home. So she’s effectively homeless.
They are basically ignoring her to death, her daughter says. Letting little problems pile up.
I feel this is the result of the medical atmosphere of today. If it is perceived that you will not get substantially better, quickly, it is the unspoken wish that you pass away sooner rather than later. She’s only 65.
Include a prayer that I will be a faithful friend.
Thank you and God bless.
