H
Hans_W
Guest
Is anybody following Dinesh D’Souza? Reading his books?
I have been following many of his discussions on YouTube (with Daniel Dennett, Michael Schermer, Dan Barker, Lawrence Krauss and John Loftus).
Dinesh has an excellent way of confronting all those atheistic arguments thrown at him. He has a very sharp mind and wins every debate (in my opinion).
I am not even sure if he is Catholic - he very much sounds like one - and he does a wonderful job of defending Christian faith.
He is very knowledgeable in theology, history, politics and science. We need people like him!!
I have been following many of his discussions on YouTube (with Daniel Dennett, Michael Schermer, Dan Barker, Lawrence Krauss and John Loftus).
Dinesh has an excellent way of confronting all those atheistic arguments thrown at him. He has a very sharp mind and wins every debate (in my opinion).
I am not even sure if he is Catholic - he very much sounds like one - and he does a wonderful job of defending Christian faith.
He is very knowledgeable in theology, history, politics and science. We need people like him!!