Divine Mercy Chaplet Intentions

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAGCath28
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAGCath28

Guest
I’ve just recently been introduced to praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet. If I’m wanting to pray specifically for a certain person, do I just make the prayer intention known before praying the DVM?

God Bless,
Jessica
 
That’s right, Jessica. Either express the intention silently or audibly, either is okay.
It’s lovely that you want to pray for other people.
God bless you. I ask Him to surround you with His light and love always.
Redards, Trishie 🙂
 
I don’t want to get too personal, but God has already begun to answer my prayer intention from last night!!! I’m so elated right now. I can’t contain myself.

God Bless,

Jessica:extrahappy:
 
Yes you can say I pray for the intention…or I offer this Divine Chaplet for… before starting the chaplet and or as I sometimes do in the last 10 beads I would say For the sake of His sorrow Passion have mercy on… (the person I’m praying for or the situation) and on the whole world.
 
Yes you can say I pray for the intention…or I offer this Divine Chaplet for… before starting the chaplet and or as I sometimes do in the last 10 beads I would say For the sake of His sorrow Passion have mercy on… (the person I’m praying for or the situation) and on the whole world.
That is a wonderful idea. Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top