Divine Mercy In Song?

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanRyan1088
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RomanRyan1088

Does anyone know where I can find it, the one they show on EWTN? I searched EWTN, but found nothing. :nope: Divine Mercy Chaplet In Song.

I hear it on the EWTN Radio Station in my city. It’s Sacred Heart Radio in Newport, Kentucky. It’s on everyday. I saw it once on EWTN on TV. At he end, the announcer gives a number you can call to order a copy. I’ll listen next time and get the number. 🙂

I don’t know what EWTN uses, but I tell you what…Donna Cori Gibson sings the Divine Mercy Chaplet and does a LOVELY job. Here is a link and you can listen to parts of her music. HIGHLY recommend this singer!

donnacorigibson.com/music3.htm

The Divine Mercy Chaplet airs at 6 AM Central time on EWTN, sometimes it is the traditional chanted form with organ, and other times it is the more modern form with guitars etc.

I don’t know which they air when or if there is any system for deciding, but they are both beautiful, and both are the same chaplet.

You can find it on EWTN’S website. Go to ewtn.com. Go to the religious catalogue. Go to the multimedia section. Then go to audio/cd’s. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will Find it. I really like this version. It is very well done. If you have cable or satellite, it airs at 7 am and 3 pm on Saturday and Sunday. The more traditional version featuring “Still Waters” airs monday through Friday.

EWTN airs it at 7am on Saturdays. Also, radio stations play it at 3pm on Saturdays. Go to EWTN and go to the pull-down menu for Radio and click “listen now” at 3pm. I think they’ll be playing it then.

The man with the beard and his two daughters singing is “Still Waters.” You can contact them at:

Spirit Song Ministries
PO Box 486
Stockbridge MA 01262
413-298-3105

I was so excited to see them at a booth that our Eucharistic Congress this past June. I was finally able to get the recording I have loved for years!

Debbie

40.png
RomanRyan1088:
Does anyone know where I can find it, the one they show on EWTN? I searched EWTN, but found nothing. :nope: Divine Mercy Chaplet In Song.
marian.org/divinemercy/real_video/ChapletClip.html

The two versions of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy are both available at EWTN. The Still Waters version airs Sunday through Friday. The other (titled Divine Mercy in Song) is available from the EWTN Religious Catalog. I have both versions, and love both of them (although the Still Waters version tends to put me to sleep).

If you like the Still Waters, you might want to check out their Rosary CDs. I bought all four (each set of mysteries is on a separate CD), and find them to be the best investment I have made in Rosary CDs. I use the appropriate CD (according to the day) on my way to work every morning.

John

I have this version and brought it to my CCD Class…the kids loved it! I got it from EWTN catalogue.
My son plays it everyday while driving to work.

Well thank you to all, but i have some bad news. I was ganna listen to it on the computer, because i can’t buy it because I have no :twocents: Money. I thought i could get it so that its free to the public, oh well, thats the way it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back