R
redrosetea
Guest
I have had 2 meals lately at 2 different restaurants…one was Thai and one Chinese
I was deathly sick after eating at both, a few hours later…I had completely different dishes and they tasted OK…I don’t think anything was spoiled…My husband ate there too and was fine, but he did have different dishes than I
I have never had a problem before, but now I am fearful of eating this type of food again…and I do love it
I had oyster sauce in one restaurant, and I read it has very high levels of msg…I had a chicken dish with ginger in another but I was equally sick
Is it possible for food allergies to appear out of the blue?
I was deathly sick after eating at both, a few hours later…I had completely different dishes and they tasted OK…I don’t think anything was spoiled…My husband ate there too and was fine, but he did have different dishes than I
I have never had a problem before, but now I am fearful of eating this type of food again…and I do love it
I had oyster sauce in one restaurant, and I read it has very high levels of msg…I had a chicken dish with ginger in another but I was equally sick
Is it possible for food allergies to appear out of the blue?