Do u have a shrine in ur house

• Thread starter Thread starter jay_2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jay_2

do u have a shrine what does it mean to u what statues do u have do u have any really old things on it or what ever thanx god bless

i have a statye to our lady of fatima that has a small vase of white flowers in frount of it and lots of candels around it and a pic of our lady of fatima too

jay 2:
i have a statye to our lady of fatima that has a small vase of white flowers in frount of it and lots of candels around it and a pic of our lady of fatima too
thats meant to say statue

I have a small bookshelf in the lv room where I keep Catholic books, bibles and such. On top I have a big family bible, a statue of Mary and pictures of JPII and pope Benedict. I’m looking towards placing more statues up there and other things.
It’s a nice focal point and hopefully helps us to practice more virtue!! 🙂

Of course I do.

Doesn’t every Filipino faithful 16 year old Canadian Charismatic pro-Tridentine Mass teenager have one 😉

I had to take mine off because I’m on an exchange program at this moment, but mine had a statue of an angel, a crucifix, a picture of Our Lady of Peace, some candles, an incense holder…

I can’t wait to put it up again! 😃

40.png
silverwings_88:
Of course I do.

Doesn’t every Filipino faithful 16 year old Canadian Charismatic pro-Tridentine Mass teenager have one 😉

I had to take mine off because I’m on an exchange program at this moment, but mine had a statue of an angel, a crucifix, a picture of Our Lady of Peace, some candles, an incense holder…

I can’t wait to put it up again! 😃
You’re only 16? I’m impressed. Your posts sound so mature. Cool. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back