I
Ignatius
Guest
Absolutely Yes.
Try Googling “guardian angels and the Bible”. Do read what the Church teaches.. . . I have never read, in bible that we each have guardian angel. . . I have seen hundreds of angels. Only, one time. It happen while I was at work on a summer day. My co-worker and I, were approaching a college here in St. Paul, MN. (St. Catherine’s). My co-worker was behind the wheel and I in seat next to him. Suddenly, I saw hundreds of angels at the gate. As, he drove into the campus, I saw soo many angels that I was sure he had to see them. I asked him, “do you see anything?”
He did not. These angels seemed relaxed. They were all white with wings . . .
Wondering if anyone has experienced something like this.
They may have actually been people. You may have been seeing the holiness of mankind in a manner that your mind tried to comprehend, but fell short.In Louisville, at the corner of Fourth and Walnut, in the center of the shopping district, I was suddenly overwhelmed with the realization that I loved all those people, that they were mine and I theirs, that we could not be alien to one another even though we were total strangers. It was like waking from a dream of separateness, of spurious self-isolation in a special world, the world of renunciation and supposed holiness. The whole illusion of a separate holy existence is a dream. . . I have the immense joy of being man, a member of a race in which God Himself became incarnate. As if the sorrows and stupidities of the human condition could overwhelm me, now that I realize what we all are. And if only everybody could realize this! But it cannot be explained. There is no way of telling people that they are all walking around shining like the sun. . .
Listen to my story.Hello, i would like to ask if everybody has a guardian angel? It was conclusively and irrevogably asserted by the church of not? Please i want a conclusive answer of yes of no, not subjective answer, thank you.
Yes I have. I love your story. It impacted me. Thank you for sharing.My name is Dawn. My user name is dsleyde. In regard to guardian angels. I have never read, in bible that we each have guardian angel.
However, I have seen hundreds of angels. Only, one time. It happen while I was at work on a summer day. My co-worker and I, were approaching a college here in St. Paul, MN. (St. Catherine’s). My co-worker was behind the wheel and I in seat next to him. Suddenly, I saw hundreds of angels at the gate. As, he drove into the campus, I saw soo many angels that I was sure he had to see them. I asked him, “do you see anything?”
He did not. These angels seemed relaxed. They were all white with wings. Some were talking among themselves while others were resting and some were flying. They were every where on campus. I remember seeing some of them on top of the Church roof. I kept blinking my eyes in wonderment. I wanted to walk up and speak to them. Some looked right into my eyes. My co worker and I were there to pick up papers from the main office. As, we returned back to the outdoors and headed for our vehicle, they were still there. I did not want to leave. A wonderland of holy angels. As, we drove out the gate I turned and seen them for the last time. They were sitting on the stone gate which served as a stone wall. I feel this was a sign. I also, have felt that i have a cross inside me that starts at my neck base down to belly button and across my upper body.
Wondering if anyone has experienced something like this.
Wow! What a gift you were given!Listen to my story.
I was 9 years old and was in 4th grade. I was in a new school. During recces I would play alone as I didn’t have any friends yet. One day during recces I was eating alone and all of the sudden I started to choke. I could not breath through my mouth or nose. At that age one can’t even begin to grasp the concept of death and much less the reality of dying. I panicked. I entered such a state of desperation. I couldn’t breath and nobody noticed. I was filled with desperation and panic. After a few seconds I felt the most unreal all encompassing love. A love that is not human. I couldn’t describe it even if I wanted to. I also had for a second all knowledge. I understood everything. I saw just a white/light blue light that came from every direction. It was only a few seconds but I gasped in awe. It was the only thing that I could do. I was still choking but I didn’t feel pain and I didn’t care I was just gasping in awe for the love was experiencing. It is so hard to describe. Then the piece of food came out by itself. I understood right there that it was an angel. I had not heard so much about angels but I just knew it was my angel. I didn’t have to even think it was or it wasn’t, the knowledge was just put in my head. You have no idea what awaits us all. It is so immense, plentiful…
So yes, angels do exist. And they are right next to us all day long.