Do you experience satan attacks before receiving blessings?

• Thread starter Thread starter SharonL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SharonL

Hi,

Do any of you ever get harassed by demons when God is about to bless you or when you have received certain graces (eg. being slain in the spirit, etc.)?

Sharon

I have recently been doing alot of research into our faith, praying fervently, saying my rosary alot. I feel so good inside when this happens. It seems the closer I try to get to God the more Satan tries to stop me. It is very frustrating. I try to make myself remember that God will not let Satan tempt me beyond my strength to resist.

Yes I have like you stated in your post,God does allow it to strengthen our virtues.

It can be scary at times,but,“Trust in the Lord he is building the Kingdom of God”. They lessen with time. “Pray,Hope and Don’t Worry” is what St.Francis said.
P.S. You are in good company the Saints all suffered from the torments of the Enemy.
The Eucharist is the food for Angels-We are living sacrifices when we receive the communion in grace(Committing Mortal Sin takes the Graces away)Uniting ourselves with Jesus on the Cross of Redemption.
Mass,Sacraments and Confession are the Keys to Spiritual Security from the Flesh,World and Satan(The Flesh is our own weaknesses aginst temptations)

Begone Satan,Victory in the CROSS

Godbless
Marymagdalene2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back