Do you pray before using this forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter Binney
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have humbled me greatly.
I should be praying before publicly sharing my faith!

I pray right now
**God lead me to where I will serve you best. Holy Spirit, may your words come forth from my mouth. **
Amen.

No - but I think I should. It would probably prevent some of the outrageous things I type from being posted.

Sometimes. If I find myself getting upset or before any major or controversial post.

I havent been no-I will start getting into a routine of praying before i do,good idea my friend!

Dear friend

Yes.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

No, but thank you for putting it in my mind because now I will make sure to do so!

Tough to admit but I never thought about it. I will now. Thanks for the wonderful nudge!!:yup:

Not specific to the fact that I’m going to be using the forum, but I do pray daily, and it’s before using the forum.

But I do pray a lot while on the forum, when I read of someone’s plight, or I find myself getting riled by something, or if I’m afraid something I’m saying might be uncharitable, I pray that the Holy Spirit lead me to speak with the correct words.

This Forum provides so many wonderful opportunities to share prayers for our fellow Catholics and those who aren’t Catholic but who have been led here (I always assume the Holy Spirit has brought them here, even if they aren’t aware of the true reason why).

I think I’ll now, thanks to your question, remember to pray before I come on. I think it might help me to avoid the forum some. I spend too much time here as it is.

God Bless,

CARose

when I am moved to give one of my knee-jerk reaction answers, or hit a post that really pushes my buttons (like the one from the guy who arrested his wife after a domestic argument), I try to refrain from posting until I have a chance to think and pray about my answer. When it is a question on which I have knowledge or experience I always pray that my answer will be true and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back