Do you think Lent got here really fast?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CatholicZ09
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicZ09

Guest
It seems like we just ended Christmas and now we are in Lent preparing for Easter. Does anyone else think it came a little fast? I remember in 2008 when Lent started like the second week in February. That was fast.
 
It seems like we just ended Christmas and now we are in Lent preparing for Easter. Does anyone else think it came a little fast? I remember in 2008 when Lent started like the second week in February. That was fast.
Lent could not come soon enough. I love Lent. It is my favorite season.
 
I just noticed that I said “Do you think Lent got her really fast?”

Oh…that’s embarrassing. 😊
 
Do you think Lent got her really fast? I need to meet this Lent guy. He must have a way to get with women. I want to know his secret.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top