Does anyone have a mental disorder?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kind_bean
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 3 years now since my last hospitalization but I could still recall my experiences at the psychiatric ward. Psychosis was very frightening because one does not know what’s real and what’s not. I thank the Lord for my psychiatrist and for the medications that keep me stable. Having a mental illness, I believe, is a cross that I carry. Until now I still don’t know why I had it in the first place. But I never blamed God for having this disorder. I just hope and pray for a miracle that one day I will be healed.
 
I’ve been to the psych ward 5 times. Once just for saying “I want to go to heaven” at work and they took it as a suicide threat :rolleyes:. I turned around and there stood 2 cops and a couple of paramedics. I wasn’t even given a chance to explain myself. I always say I have been dxed with bi-polar, clinical depression and ptsd, but note I never say that I have it. I do show signs of ptsd, but the rest I take with a grain of salt. I once saw a t-shirt that said never let the bastards beat you down in Latin. I wish I had bought it because I can’t find it now. Been fun, remember you all in therapy 👍, Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top