Does anyone remember "Father Dowling Mysteries"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Larowyn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised that no one else noticed problems with the picture of the DVD on that site. Just read their FAQ; it looks like they use a legal loophole to sell their bootlegs.

Plus any site that confuses the word “genre” with “gender” sets off alarm bells.
 
peregrinus_WA wrote:
I remember the shows. They were very good.
The author, Ralph McInerny, is still writing the “Father Dowling Mysteries” (among many other books). In fact, one is coming out later this year.
The books do not contain the “Sister Steve” character. 👍

I am a hugh McInerny fan, and would like to add that he has 2 other series that he writes under his own name: One is the Andrew Broom Series and the other is a series of mysteries centered at the University of Notre Dame. All are very good. He also writes under the name of Monica Quill. Then there are some other novels as well as the scholarly works on philosophy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top