Does Guardian angel know when we will die?

• Thread starter Thread starter dizzy_dave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dizzy_dave

God knows when we will die but does our Guardian angel know that?

40.png
dizzy_dave:
God knows when we will die but does our Guardian angel know that?
You would think so, because the Guardian Angel is always working with you to obtain the abililty to be in Heaven. The Guardian Angel is to protect us and make sure that we do make it to heaven.

40.png
Annunciata:
Only God knows…and He’s not telling…:nope:
I’ve heard of some people who knew that they were to die. I’ve also read where terminally ill people knew not only to the day, but the time of day they would be leaving their bodies. That makes me wonder if possibly God does allow some insight into this matter at certain times. Possibly could it be that He allows our guardian angel to enlighten us or does He do it Himself?

My uncle passed away a few years ago and told everybody that he was about to die, including his priest who told him that it was “nonsense”. He knew the day he would die and was extremely calm about it, though not the exact hour i think, just the day.

Draw your own conclusions but i do know that he:

was very holy
was devoted to God
prayed the fifteen prayers revealed by our lord to st bridget daily, in which Christ promises amongst others to reveal their day of death in some way or another i think. Although there has been doubt about the authenticity of these promises.

Andre.

40.png
tossolul:
I’ve heard of some people who knew that they were to die. I’ve also read where terminally ill people knew not only to the day, but the time of day they would be leaving their bodies. That makes me wonder if possibly God does allow some insight into this matter at certain times. Possibly could it be that He allows our guardian angel to enlighten us or does He do it Himself?
I’m in the medical profession, and almost universally, my patients tend to know they’re approaching death. I don’t work with terminally ill patients much either. These are patients that express to me that they don’t think they have much longer to live, they need to get their affairs in order, etc. After years of listening to these patients, I’ve come to notice, that with almost 100% accuracy, they are right.

As to Guardian Angels, I’ll bet that as death comes closer, God nudges our Guardian Angels to keep us safe from sin and other dangers to our souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back