Does Ignatius' Genesis actually exist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vladimir998
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vladimir998

Guest
Exist in print, that is.

On Monday the Ignatius order-by-phone center in South Dakota claimed it was not yet released. The Ignatius Press website said it was in stock! Now, today, that same website says it is not in stock.

Has anyone here been able to get a copy ANYWHERE?

Was it ever actually released?

Ignatius publishes wonderful books, but seems completely flatfooted in its handling of their study Bible. It’s taken 12 years to get to this point. None of the Old Testament books have been released (I guess! It’s hard to tell - especially when they won’t actually respond to email inquiries!).

Does anyone here have any info about the release of the Ignatius Study Bible Genesis booklet?
 
Does anyone here have any info about the release of the Ignatius Study Bible Genesis booklet?
Someone from Ignatius Press informed me that the book was only briefly in stock - and that was to fulfill back orders only. I’m somewhat surprised (okay, I’m not surprised at all) that Ignatius did not prepare the needed number of copies to begin with. If they had a dedicated website for the ISB, they could have polled people who wanted copies. (sigh) One day they’ll catch up. At least I keep telling myself that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top