Does Satan and the Demons know?

• Thread starter Thread starter Shameless
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shameless

I was curios, does Satan and the demons know when we are and are not in a state of grace? Example: an impure thought pops into my head and I entertain it but only in my head, and I therefore sin mortally by enjoying that impure thought. So my question is can Satan and the demons tell I sinned, I always thought they couldn’t read minds, but maybe I’m wrong. Does anyone know?

Yikes! I didn’t even know that was a mortal sin (objectively).

40.png
exoflare:
Yikes! I didn’t even know that was a mortal sin (objectively).
Yep, Jesus said committing adultery in the mind is the same as the real thing. Sometimes these thingsa pop in to our minds without our consent. That is not a sin. Dwelling on them and entertaining them is however. You gotta get them out of your head as quickly as possible.

40.png
Shameless:
I was curios, does Satan and the demons know when we are and are not in a state of grace? Example: an impure thought pops into my head and I entertain it but only in my head, and I therefore sin mortally by enjoying that impure thought. So my question is can Satan and the demons tell I sinned, I always thought they couldn’t read minds, but maybe I’m wrong. Does anyone know?
the devil and demons cannot read our thoughts, but they can try to guess, as per they see us, and can also know if one is in a state of grace. They study us like a book, they know our weaknesses, and will tempt us with that, etc.
However, we must not let them OVERCOME us. I am sure many here have been down in the mud of sin, etc. and deppressed etc. but well, the important thing is to not let him lead us to sin and eventually to hell.

I have read books about exorcism that say that the Devil certainly can know your sins and can use them against you in the most terrible ways (at least in exorcisms). This is especially true if you aren’t in a state of grace. If you aren’t in a state of grace you are a sitting duck.

40.png
Jayson:
I have read books about exorcism that say that the Devil certainly can know your sins and can use them against you in the most terrible ways (at least in exorcisms). This is especially true if you aren’t in a state of grace. If you aren’t in a state of grace you are a sitting duck.
YUP.

Only God and we ourselves, know are thoughts. Satan and his demons, know what we say aloud, and what we have done, because they can hear and see us. They can speculate what we might be thinking by what they hear and see us do but they cannot know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back