D
Deftones2015
Guest
I have never been a big person into the Christian nor Catholic church. I have wanted to be in the Catholic church but that was never allowed by my mother. I have had lots of problems with the Christian church. Anyway, for some reason I had an urge to pray to Mother Mary last night, so I did so. I asked her to watch over me, protect me, and help me to understand the birth of Christ and to understand what I should do about the Church and all that. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of relief that scared me and felt instantly that someone was in the room with me and watching over me. Also, in an instant I understood things I have never read in the bible. Things about the conception and how Michael came to talk to her. I don’t know what to think about all of this. I don’t know if I’m insane, if I am making things up in my head or what. When I think about this, I can’t stop crying, and I haven’t cried in years. It’s almost like all my anger is leaving me through my tears. Mainly I’m scared and confused and don’t know who to go to. I know my mother will say the devil is trying to trick me. Any thoughts or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian
Thanks,
Brian