Dreaming of a holy war

• Thread starter Thread starter sarcophagus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarcophagus

Last night I had the most realistic dream I have ever had. It was so vivid that I remember it all 3 hours since I had it. I dreamt of a holy war between good and evil. I was at a lake with friends when all of heard the call from rome. We all saw a vision of the priests walking the streets of vatican city carrying gigantic crucifixes, battling evil spirits. When our vision had disappeared, we all decided to gather as many followers as possible and head to rome to fight in the battle. our journey was filled with our own battles agaisnt evil people and demons and in the dream, I lost many friends. I do not know what happened once I got to rome because my new kitten decided to pouncec on my face at that particular moment. I have to say that I was terrified about this dream becuase I do not know what it meant. As soon as I woke up though, my husband told me that I yelled out, “I am a warrior of God”. Strange. I do not think this was prophetic, or at least hope it wasn’t becuase I know I’m not holy. What do you all think of this dream?

Thanks

I write a weekly prayer reflection for my prayer group. This reminded me of one I wrote a couple weeks ago on being a solder in Christ’s church. PM me if you’d like me to email it to you.

Josh

thanks for sharing this dream, you are asking for help in discerning the meaning, so just toss this if it is not relevant. Is there any situation going on in your life that could be called spiritual warfare? Past interest in the occult by you or someone near you? Opposition from people close to you when you try to get closer to God and practice your faith more fervently? Workplace involves situations where you may be asked to compromise your values? Toxic people in your sphere who exert a negative influence at work or in your family? I used to get a lot of vivid dreams when I was younger, not so many now, but I always found upon reflection that they pointed to conflict or situations in my life that had to be dealt with. Well, that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back