Due date around the corner

  • Thread starter Thread starter CajunsforChrist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CajunsforChrist

Guest
My due date is this coming Sunday (July 29th) and although I have a feeling I will be going overdue, I can’t help but express my excitement in knowing my baby will be here soon! :extrahappy:Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we go through the end of what was an amazing journey! This is my first baby so I have NO clue what to expect but I’m looking forward to every bit of it. I’ll be keeping all of my CAF friends in my prayers as well.
:blessyou:
 
How exciting! Congratulations! I will keep you and your family in my prayers. 👍
 
Congrats! I recall the night my son was born and as a Dad for the first time when I held him for the first time, I was bawling like a baby.
 
Congratulations! We are expecting also, due March 4th with our second. Relax and take each contraction as they come, one at a time. Try to enjoy it and remember it will all be worth it the moment you get to hold your child, a true gift of God. 🙂

I pray for an easy labor and delivery and a healthy baby and mom!
 
Thanks everyone!! My husband and I are beyond excited to meet our sweet girl 👍
 
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten the chance to post, but we finally had our sweet baby girl! I went 12 days overdue and ended up needing to have a c-section. It definitely wasn’t what I had wanted to happen but in the end I was very content with the outcome. I was very scared of having surgery but I think I prayed so much about it that He helped me out with a very easy recovery :D. Anyway, our sweet girl was born August 10th weighing 8 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long. We’re in love with her and feel so blessed for our little healthy baby. Just wanted to update and thank all of you for the prayers that you sent our way. They definitely helped! I’ve attached a pic of our sweet girl. Hope it worked 👍
 
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten the chance to post, but we finally had our sweet baby girl! I went 12 days overdue and ended up needing to have a c-section. It definitely wasn’t what I had wanted to happen but in the end I was very content with the outcome. I was very scared of having surgery but I think I prayed so much about it that He helped me out with a very easy recovery :D. Anyway, our sweet girl was born August 10th weighing 8 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long. We’re in love with her and feel so blessed for our little healthy baby. Just wanted to update and thank all of you for the prayers that you sent our way. They definitely helped! I’ve attached a pic of our sweet girl. Hope it worked 👍
Awww she is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! What a sweetie!

Thankfully there’s no prizes for child birth, healthy baby is all that matters! So glad she got here safely!!
 
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten the chance to post, but we finally had our sweet baby girl! I went 12 days overdue and ended up needing to have a c-section. It definitely wasn’t what I had wanted to happen but in the end I was very content with the outcome. I was very scared of having surgery but I think I prayed so much about it that He helped me out with a very easy recovery :D. Anyway, our sweet girl was born August 10th weighing 8 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long. We’re in love with her and feel so blessed for our little healthy baby. Just wanted to update and thank all of you for the prayers that you sent our way. They definitely helped! I’ve attached a pic of our sweet girl. Hope it worked 👍
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations. I am glad you have had a relatively easy recovery. Praise God!😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top