N
nossawja
Guest
Hi all,
I’ve been sitting here for two hours trying to come up with a hymn for my choir to sing for Easter during the Preparation of the Altar. I have a processional (Alleluia! Let the Holy Anthem Rise), a communion hymn, (Festival Canticle) and a recessional (All You on Earth) but I can’t really find a choral hymn that I like.
The choir I work with is about 15 people and we usually do SB music when we sing something on our own. Also, I have two instrumentalists that will be playing flute and guitar. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Andrew
I’ve been sitting here for two hours trying to come up with a hymn for my choir to sing for Easter during the Preparation of the Altar. I have a processional (Alleluia! Let the Holy Anthem Rise), a communion hymn, (Festival Canticle) and a recessional (All You on Earth) but I can’t really find a choral hymn that I like.
The choir I work with is about 15 people and we usually do SB music when we sing something on our own. Also, I have two instrumentalists that will be playing flute and guitar. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Andrew