Ecstacy

• Thread starter Thread starter Trcmm
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trcmm

Have any of you felt a type of ecstacy feeling as your time as a catholic?

I felt something svereal months ago shortly after converting to the traditional Latin mass that felt so unbelievable I can stil remember it but cant feel like it now.

It was like everytime I looked at Mary and Jesus sacred heart picture I would cry or in love so deep that I could not contain it. I havent felt like that since for months and it feels terrible, im literally dead.

Have you souls felt this and please describe what it feels like and when it happens or happened. It feels like a love for innocents and purity that engulfs you.

Thanks, I would love to hear your replies.

About seven and a half years ago on March the 15th I was praying about my family and how to turn them away from drugs and alcohol and for help from the Lord to turn them to Jesus.

It would take more words then this page would allow to discrib the wonderful things that happened next.

What became almost unbearable was that no one would share my Joy in the Lord so I would read about other people’s experiance like St. John of the Cross or some like Joyce Myers or Andrew Wamac or Jessse Duplantis and many others and no one seemed to have gone into the place of Personnal relationship with Jesus as I had yet they could share the experiance and I could not seem to find the exceptance as they did.

I go by the name Highwayman on this forum because I drive truck over the road and have written a story called “The King’s Highway”. The story’s basis is that God made Indiana to be like a left foot and Michigan like a right hand and Ohio like a heart. In all nine states are in the story but the state shaped like a left foot tells the story of the Old Testament and Michigan like a right hand tells the story of the good news and the great commision and last but not least Ohio, like a heart, is the undiscovered country yet to come of peace on earth and good will toward mankind yet to be manifest over the earth. If you would like to hear some of the story you can send a request to me through the PM system. God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back