ELCA breaking new ground!

• Thread starter Thread starter puppson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puppson

Just learned about this place, in my state. I pray this never happens to the Catholic Church. But it seems that wherever female “ordination,” same sex church “marriage” and actively homosexual priests or pastors are established, paganism follows. Why is that?

http://www.herchurch.org

Last edited:
Evangelical Lutheran Church of America.

But I think this is just one particular individual congregation; they don’t have the unity that the Catholic Church does. I’m also pretty much past obsessing over what other people do at Church.

I’m not saying they’re all like this one. This is something unique.

The ELCA has become terribly “liberal.”

One of the ELCA churches in our city has a regular “Lutheran” worship service, but they also have a “contemporary” worship service during which many different “gods” and “spirits” are called up and given homage. One of our friends attends regularly and told us all about it, and how wonderful it is to make contact with spirits from all around the universe.

My old piano teacher (R.I.P. for many years now) who was the Music Director at that church for over 30 years, must be turning over in her grave now.

The ELCA will answer to God someday for turning people to idols and false gods instead of helping them to worship the One True God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back