Electronic Breviary, etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter grandeorgue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grandeorgue

Guest
Does anyone know of any Catholic apps or resources for a BlackBerry Curve phone? I would love to find the Breviary on there (similar to the iPhone: iBreviary). Does anyone have any suggestions? I am currently using Universalis on my phone for the LOTH, but I’m not crazy about the website and the versions of the psalms and antiphons.

Thank you and Happy New Year!
 
I’m watching this thread! I got a Highlight phone and have been wondering the same thing… I’ve already uploaded a bunch of icons and Gregorian but I haven’t got any Catholic apps 😦 Without such apps, it almost seems like even these amazing wonder-phones we have are useless.

Is yours a Christmas present too? 🙂
 
I’m watching this thread! I got a Highlight phone and have been wondering the same thing… I’ve already uploaded a bunch of icons and Gregorian but I haven’t got any Catholic apps 😦 Without such apps, it almost seems like even these amazing wonder-phones we have are useless.

Is yours a Christmas present too? 🙂
you people got some nice christmas gifts this year.
all I got was a portable mass set that fits into a waistbag.
and it’s way too small for me. I prefer the one in my priest kit.
it’s much bigger and easier to carry.
 
you people got some nice christmas gifts this year.
all I got was a portable mass set that fits into a waistbag.
and it’s way too small for me. I prefer the one in my priest kit.
it’s much bigger and easier to carry.
Sorry Father 😦
That’s funny, my great aunt is a nun/principal and she gets perhaps 40 presents each year, and she does a gift exchange with all the women in the family, that’s just how many gifts she gets, and she doesn’t want them.
Maybe you should get more invloved with the kids and their generous parents:thumbsup: 🙂
 
divinumofficium.com/

This website does not have a phone app, but as long as you have access to the internet on your phone, you can select the “cell phone” link and see a few different versions of the pre-Vatican II Divine Office.

They do have a downloadable app for Windows machines, though.

Simply select the version of the office, the language, the mode and then click whatever hour you want to pray from the top. It will lay everything out for you. Rubrics 1960 will get you the latest office before the reforms of Vatican II.
 
No, I had this phone for approx. a year, and just trying to find some Catholic apps for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top