Encounters with Angels

• Thread starter Thread starter breezy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

breezy

I just was reading the thread of peoples’ encounters with the devil. I think we should give him a little less time on this forum. It got me to thinking of peoples’ encounters with angels. I don’t know if this this was ever addressed before but I think it would be interesting.I apologize if it has been done before.
I beleieve there have been several encounters in my life, even if there is no way to prove them.
One was at my sister’s wedding. She had been through a terrible time surviving a brain tumor. Her husband-to-be was a faithful and faith-filled man, they had been through a lot together and were always praising the Lord despite their circumstances. On the day of their wedding this poorly dressed old man with a raggy beard appeared out of no where and said he just loved weddings. My Dad wanted to throw him out but my Mom said you never know when it might be an angel. This man proceeded to sit in one of the front rows of the church during the service. I looked for him in all the wedding photos, I would have thought we would have a picture of him somewhere, no pictures though. No one had ever seen him at that parish before or since. I would like to think this was her gaurdian angel granted the privigle of attending her wedding after all her trials. Just a thought.

I too have had an encounter with an angel. One evening it was late and I was coming home from being out. I feel asleep at the wheel of the car. When I woke up I had hit a gas meter, tree and fence. I got out of my car, and a man approached me and asked if I was ok. He came out of nowhere. The police came to help. me. I had a few cuts but nothing else. I know that his was my Guardian Angel. I have no idea where he came from unless it was heaven! He was not there when I asked the police where he was.

40.png
blourdes:
I too have had an encounter with an angel. One evening it was late and I was coming home from being out. I feel asleep at the wheel of the car. When I woke up I had hit a gas meter, tree and fence. I got out of my car, and a man approached me and asked if I was ok. He came out of nowhere. The police came to help. me. I had a few cuts but nothing else. I know that his was my Guardian Angel. I have no idea where he came from unless it was heaven! He was not there when I asked the police where he was.
What did he look like?

Rastell, he looked like a young man maybe in late 30’s, yellow jacket and blue jeans. Then he was gone. That wreck was about 23 years ago.

Years ago, I was walking very fast through a neighborhood in our city and was headed toward a bookstore. I think I was walking so fast because I had to go to the bathroom, and I knew they had restrooms there. The “Walk” light was on, so I stepped off the curb to cross the street. I was in such a hurry that I hadn’t really looked to see if anyone was coming. At that instant, a Volkswagen Beetle made a very rapid right turn around the corner, going fast. I hadn’t seen it. Even though I had already stepped off the curb to cross the street, in a split-second I hopped backward back up onto the sidewalk. I was completely unhurt, and the car had missed me by about what seemed like a few inches. Here is the part about the Angel: As I hopped back up on the curb, I had a distinct sense that I had been pushed by an invisible spiritual force!

I was once in a very dark anguish of soul and felt the hand of an angel rest on my chest over my heart. I had no doubt at all what it was. It made a life and death difference in my life.

I have encounters with Angels every day and every night. As children of God we have been given the authority to ask the Holy Angels to come to our aid and protection.I see them[in the spiritual realm] all around my bed every night. Praise God for His Holy Angels. 👍 God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back