Enlarge Your Love

• Thread starter Thread starter Binney
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Binney

It is by running along the road of true love that we can reach our heavenly homeland.

Without love, everything we do is useless. We are wasting our energies if we do not have love, which is God.

Human beings only become perfect when they are overflowing with love.

One can believe in the right way, but without love one cannot attain eternal happiness.

Love is so strong that without it neither prophecy no martyrdom avail.

Love is the sweet and saving food without which the rich are poor, thanks to which the poor become rich.

Enlarge your love to the size of the world if you want to love Christ, since the members of Christ are to be found all over the world.

Only those who have the perfection of Christ’s love are able to live together. Those who are without continually upset one another and their anxiety is a misery to the others.

Defensor Grammaticus

40.png
Binney:
It is by running along the road of true love that we can reach our heavenly homeland.

Without love, everything we do is useless. We are wasting our energies if we do not have love, which is God.

Human beings only become perfect when they are overflowing with love.

One can believe in the right way, but without love one cannot attain eternal happiness.

Love is so strong that without it neither prophecy no martyrdom avail.

Love is the sweet and saving food without which the rich are poor, thanks to which the poor become rich.

Enlarge your love to the size of the world if you want to love Christ, since the members of Christ are to be found all over the world.

Only those who have the perfection of Christ’s love are able to live together. Those who are without continually upset one another and their anxiety is a misery to the others.

Defensor Grammaticus
Hi,
I like your signature. Are you involved in Opus Dei? I’m a cooperator.

No
I just have a few favorite quotes by St. Josemaria Escriva on my bulletin board. In fact his are the only quotations on my office board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back