M
mymamamary
Guest
Dear Forum!!
Today my brother was backing out of the job site (it was a PD day from school so dad took us to work), (Dad let him, dad was sitting next to him in the Truck, he just wanted to give my bro a little twirl at it). I got mad because Im the one with the G1 and I need to practice my reverse skills when he wants to back out. Ok fine, I was mad. However then these thoughts came through my head, like Evil wishing kind of thoughts. I tryed to bat them away and said JESUS I trust in YOU like I always do whenever a stupid, impure or otherwise thought like that comes through my head. I always try to picture the image of the divine mercy whenever thoughts like these enter my head. Anyhow, I was still grumpy but these evil thoughts themselves I didnt want.
Mortal sin??
Or should I seek professional help (Something I want to do, but cannot at the moment)
1KE I’m looking for your answer!!
Also, Is having the word that has Our LORDS NAME in vain inside your head a mortal sin WITHOUT you saying the words?
I ask because I had the word appear inside my head and Now I dont know if it may have slipped out from under my breath, very, very, very quietly

Normally one knows when they use the LORDS NAME in vain, but Im scared if it slipped out accidentally. I never intended to say the words. I highly, highly doubt I did. I dont know.
Today my brother was backing out of the job site (it was a PD day from school so dad took us to work), (Dad let him, dad was sitting next to him in the Truck, he just wanted to give my bro a little twirl at it). I got mad because Im the one with the G1 and I need to practice my reverse skills when he wants to back out. Ok fine, I was mad. However then these thoughts came through my head, like Evil wishing kind of thoughts. I tryed to bat them away and said JESUS I trust in YOU like I always do whenever a stupid, impure or otherwise thought like that comes through my head. I always try to picture the image of the divine mercy whenever thoughts like these enter my head. Anyhow, I was still grumpy but these evil thoughts themselves I didnt want.
Mortal sin??
Or should I seek professional help (Something I want to do, but cannot at the moment)
1KE I’m looking for your answer!!
Also, Is having the word that has Our LORDS NAME in vain inside your head a mortal sin WITHOUT you saying the words?
I ask because I had the word appear inside my head and Now I dont know if it may have slipped out from under my breath, very, very, very quietly
Normally one knows when they use the LORDS NAME in vain, but Im scared if it slipped out accidentally. I never intended to say the words. I highly, highly doubt I did. I dont know.