C
chromatica
Guest
Please can someone tell me how & what do you do?
thank You in advance
thank You in advance
you sign up for the day of week and hour you will be there for adoration.
You could also bring the bible and meditate on something that relates to the liturgical season.
You can say the rosary, quietly meditating on the mysteries of the rosary you are saying.
I spend time thanking God for sending His Son to redeem us. I spend time going over my life and thinking where I go from here. I also just tell Jesus my problems, my hurts, and couldn’t he please let me win the lottery - I’d give half to the church and charity! (just joking this last part). I also talk with Him about my fears and concerns for the world, the direction this country is going into, and asking what else can I do to stop these abortions. Then I spend time just being quiet. I have found myself many times being there for up to 3 hours - the time goes so fast.
Tess:harp::harp::heaven:
Sometimes at Adoration I don’t say anything at all, but just spend that time with Jesus
I have never talked to God for that long straight. I wouldn’t know what to say.
Thank you, that is inspiring.
I sometimes wrtie in my journal or pray the LOHSometimes at Adoration I don’t say anything at all, but just spend that time with Jesus![]()
Thank you.I usually sit in silence, eyes closed… and bask in the Presence of Our Lord; hoping that He might have something He wants to say. I listen. If my mind starts to wander, I will open my eyes… and fix my gaze on Him.
Sometimes… I pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, too. But mostly, I try to listen.
God bless you.
The Blessed Sacrament. Usually, exposed in a monstrance during Adoration. Or, if not… you can fix your gaze on the Tabernacle. We can’t see Him, inside the Tabernacle… but He can see us!What are you looking at when you have your gaze fixed on Him?
The Blessed Sacrament. Usually, exposed in a monstrance during Adoration. Or, if not… you can fix your gaze on the Tabernacle. We can’t see Him, inside the Tabernacle… but He can see us!![]()