E
EIF5A
Guest
Hi,
I have a question about Eucharistic Adoration. Is that the same as Eucharistic Hour? The parish calendar lists two weekly events, but I’m not sure if they’re the same thing, other than the fact that Eucharistic Adoration lasts 4 hours on Thursday.
Also, is it only when the Host is present in the monstrance? If Jesus is present in the Tabernacle (lamp lighted), can we pray as though He were present in the monstrance on the altar?
I’m just curious why there’s a special ceremony when He is always in the Tabernacle.
I ask because I work next to a hospital and there’s a hospital chapel with a Tabernacle (although there’s no lamp I can see). Just wondering if I can pray there, since it’s convenient and all…
I have a question about Eucharistic Adoration. Is that the same as Eucharistic Hour? The parish calendar lists two weekly events, but I’m not sure if they’re the same thing, other than the fact that Eucharistic Adoration lasts 4 hours on Thursday.
Also, is it only when the Host is present in the monstrance? If Jesus is present in the Tabernacle (lamp lighted), can we pray as though He were present in the monstrance on the altar?
I’m just curious why there’s a special ceremony when He is always in the Tabernacle.
I ask because I work next to a hospital and there’s a hospital chapel with a Tabernacle (although there’s no lamp I can see). Just wondering if I can pray there, since it’s convenient and all…