Evidence for monogenism

  • Thread starter Thread starter ribozyme
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ribozyme

Guest
I think evolution theory precludes that a possibility. Anyone that has an article from a scientific journal that says otherwise. I think archaic Homo sapiens can be traced to a small band of people, not to two distinct human beings as the progenitors of humanity living at the same time.
 
I think that if an omnipotent God is involved things are a little different.
 
Ribozyme,

I read in the popular press a few years ago that tests of mitochondrial DNA showed that at least 90 percent of all women came from a common ancestress, whom the researchers dubbed “Eve.” What make you of this?
  • Liberian
 
Ribozyme,

I read in the popular press a few years ago that tests of mitochondrial DNA showed that at least 90 percent of all women came from a common ancestress, whom the researchers dubbed “Eve.” What make you of this?
  • Liberian
That is indeed correct, but I want evidence that shows that “Eve” also lived with Adam, too. I want evidence that shows “Eve” did not live with other human beings, that Adam and Eve were the only humans that had a soul.
 
Ribozyme,

What sort of evidence could there be, either for or against this?
  • Liberian
 
Monogenism doesn’t have to mean that all human beings derived their DNA from ONLY two people, just that all human beings are derived from THAT couple. For example, all of my cousins are derived from our common grandparents, but we all also derive from a number of completely unrelated lines. We share a common family name from one set of grandparents, even though our total genetic lines are quite diverse.

Peace and God bless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top