J
johnnyc176
Guest
Was listening to the opening of Family Celebration and they announced upcoming changes to the schedule. Dr. David Anders will be getting his own show named Called to Communion and will be on three times a week at 2pm. Fr. Larry Richards will be taking over the Open Line Thursday spot.
EWTN News Nightly will be expanding. It wasn’t clear how but I hope they expand it to one hour. I still tune in to get snippets of news at Fox and CNN but News Nightly is my daily news show now.
EWTN will be opening a west coast studio in the Christ Cathedral and will be televising the radio shows.
EWTN News Nightly will be expanding. It wasn’t clear how but I hope they expand it to one hour. I still tune in to get snippets of news at Fox and CNN but News Nightly is my daily news show now.
EWTN will be opening a west coast studio in the Christ Cathedral and will be televising the radio shows.