M
MattofTexas
Guest
In the wake of some of the news coverage of the Pope’s statements to the Pontifical Academy of the Sciences, I ran across some articles about some books that claim that the pope is going to announce the coming of an “alien savior”. The books in question are Peterus Romanus and Exo-Vaticina. While this at first sounds too utterly bizarre to even merit consideration these books did accurately predict that Pope Benedict would resign rather than die in office, and Pope Francis has made statements about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. Additionally I’ve been unable to find any good critical reviews or rebuttals of the books, and amazon reviews are actually fairly positive. I have to admit I’m very disturbed. Has anyone read these books and have an opinion on them? Is this all just a bunch of hogwash or should we be preparing for major world and religion changing announcements from the Pope, and if so what would it mean?