I
Icarus
Guest
Why is Expelled (no intelligence allowed) not released in Canada yet?
Anybody know?
It’s been over 2 weeks since its U.S release and it’s not even on the horizon as an upcoming release up here!
Why?
Why is the Canadian media silent on this?
I GUARANTEE that if Brock-Back-Mountain was held from release, with no release date in sight there would be an uproar of how it must be a right-wing plot!!
Why hasn’t a Christian organization with pull asked questions?
Why hasn’t the media asked Q’s
What are they (Media, Secularists, and Darwinists) afraid of?
I shouldn’t have to drive 300K to see this across the border!
Anybody know?
It’s been over 2 weeks since its U.S release and it’s not even on the horizon as an upcoming release up here!
Why?
Why is the Canadian media silent on this?
I GUARANTEE that if Brock-Back-Mountain was held from release, with no release date in sight there would be an uproar of how it must be a right-wing plot!!
Why hasn’t a Christian organization with pull asked questions?
Why hasn’t the media asked Q’s
What are they (Media, Secularists, and Darwinists) afraid of?
I shouldn’t have to drive 300K to see this across the border!