Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter RHIC12
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that topic is still there to be read, as to who is sticking too it, and who has “misinterpreted” it. If you can’t get that right, perhaps century-old papal bulls are best left to the Church.
Interesting that no other poster has supplied an answer to the OP’s question. I’ve said there are no examples…so where are all the examples of people who have gone to heaven for their invincible ignorance?
 
As someone raised in a breakaway Baptist church (which no longer exists, I recently discovered), it was only the (Protestant) Bible; and the Catholic Church was to be avoided. This is VERY deeply ingrained. I never witnessed a Baptism, ironically. At 20, I was called into the Catholic Church, and learned the absolute necessity of Baptism. I was afraid I would die before I could be Baptized. I didn’t know about Baptism of desire or blood for many years. Only after 30 years as a Catholic could I let my guard down about Mary. With Her help, I could finally begin to make the 33-day Consecration to Her. I asked all the Saints in Heaven to help me to complete it. I can now peacefully pray the Holy Rosary. Protestantism is one of the Biggest Heresies ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top