M
micciloi
Guest
Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
So for the past months I have been struggling with Scrupulosity. These are my situations most of the time:
Can you advise me on how to know improve my conscience, because as of now, I consider everything I do a mortal sin.
Thank you and God Bless!
So for the past months I have been struggling with Scrupulosity. These are my situations most of the time:
- I can’t eat properly because I might fall into sin of gluttony
- I always relate the person I encounter with his/her sins (Ex. I do not talk with homosexuals or individuals of other religions)
- When someone asks me to use my credit card for his/her personal want/need, I try to decline (even if I want) because it might fall into sin of usury (I earn points through my card and I consider that as interest in lending them my card)
- We have a mortgaged car which we are registering to BIR (IRS of Philippines) to use as Grab transport. I am considering the payment of monthly mortgage as mortal sin since we are not paying tax yet to BIR even though we already are earning income from it.
Can you advise me on how to know improve my conscience, because as of now, I consider everything I do a mortal sin.
Thank you and God Bless!